After 3 attempts, we finally made a new video using OBS https://obsproject.com/
so muchos, muchos thanks to Truck
Do pardon the over-excitedness. We've been at this since yesterday, trying to fix previous audio latency issues to no avail so may be a little delirious. Also, !!EXTRA wide screen!! so we might need to tame that back a bit.
New Alpha+8a (v15.145) release notes:
- Bleed pixel filter
- Fixed scroll wheel on non Linux builds
- Image to brush and brush to image
- Image "strip" from animation for simple flat export
- Mousewheel works in more GUI places apart from file request scroll
- Background trace mode and change of how things render
By the way, if you're using Swanky Paint like the rest of us here, the shortcut keys are your best friend. Here's a complete list of all the keys and what they do in a handy Swanky Paint shortcut keys PDF
. You won't be able to use Swanky Paint quite the same way after you've memorised them!
Swanky Paint is on Greenlight! Do vote if you like what we're doing :}
If you've managed a copy to play with and found any bugs, send us your reports. We appreciate it!
Why is six afraid of seven? -> http://dime.lo4d.net/dl/swpaint/because789