Good news, everyone.
Swanky Paint is now Steam enabled!
You can now let your friends know when you're swanking in style!
The keen eyed amongst you may notice a few changes around the site so please pardon the housekeeping. We've also realised that there's been quite a few versions since our last blog post so we'll post them below if you aren't able to watch the video above.
Till next time, happy swanking and thank you so much for your support!
Alpha+9a (v16.x) release notes:
- Fix home dir sniffing which got borked in switch to SDL2.
- Added GUI Scale option and display main paint area under cropped GUI.
- Updated 3D view widget so you can move/scale the object (badly).
- Added 3D bump mapping, 2nd frame of texture is optional height map.
- Added 3D sliders, to control lighting in preview.
Alpha+9 (v15.953) release notes:
- Smart centering of zoomed window using occlusion of preview window.
- Switch to SDL2 as default input/window manager.
Alpha+8d (v15.496) release notes:
- LuaJIT version bump
- Scroll wheel patch on PI
- Startup script for PI