Good news, everyone.
Swanky paint is now even swankier. We have also entered the third dimension where we plan to do battle with all manner of alien scum.
New Alpha+8c (v15.376) release notes:
- Show layer size in checkerboard background of image
- Frame and layer panels with key list setting
- Fixed bug layer loading crash (Thanks, Truck!)
- Made exiting with error a last resort (so probably less user data loss)
- Added resize knob to 1:1 preview and changed how the positioning works
- UV mapping preview mode (see GIF above!)
- Windows now has icon and removed the forced doswindow (terminal)
- Copy brush palette to image
We currently have a game in development featuring exclusive use of Swanky Paint which we recently showed at GAMAYO#8
, an event for game developers in Yorkshire, UK.
from Press to Jump
got in touch and wrote an article about it which you can read here - http://presstojump.com/gamayo-8-big-trouble-in-fat-pixels/
Thanks for the support, Dan! Hit Press to Jump
for more indie gaming goodness!
A reminder that you can get a keyboard cheatsheet at Swanky Paint shortcut keys PDF
. You won't be able to use Swanky Paint quite the same way after you've memorised them!
Swanky Paint is on Greenlight! Do vote if you like what we're doing :}
If you've found any bugs, send us your reports. We appreciate it! We try really hard to fix bugs faster than we add them so it helps a lot.
The next bit is a coded message.
Why is six afraid of seven? -> http://dime.lo4d.net/dl/swpaint/because789